1. What do you call a drug ring in Dallas?........A huddle.
2. Four Dallas Cowboys in a car, who's driving?......The police.
3. Why can't Michael Irvin get into a huddle on the field anymore?...It is a parole violation for him to associate with known felons.
4. Doctors say because of Michael Irvin's broken clavicle, it will be 6-8 weeks before he can video a team mate having sex.
5. I understand Chicago is trying to sign Michael Irvin. They got rid of the refrigerator, so now they want a coke machine.
6. The Dallas newspapers reported yesterday that Texas Stadium is going to take out the artificial turf because the Cowboys play better on "grass".
7. The Dallas Cowboys adopted a new "Honor System", Yes your Honor, No your Honor.
8. The Cowboys had a 12 and 5 season this year, 12 arrests, 5 convictions.
9. The Cowboys knew they had to do something for their defense, so they hired a new defensive coordinator: Johnny Cochran
10. How do the Dallas Cowboys spend their first week at spring training? Studying the Miranda Rights.