Have You Ever Wondered...
- Why call them 'Apartments' since they're all together?
- If a parsley farmer is sued, can they 'garnish' his
- Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
- If a stealth bomber crashes in a forest, will it make a
- When it rains, why don't sheep shrink?
- If the cops arrest a mime, do they tell her she has the right
- Do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift?
- What do you do when you discover an endangered animal that
eats only endangered plants?
- Is it possible to be totally partial?
- What's another word for thesaurus?
- When companies ship styrofoam, what do they pack it in?
- Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of
- Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?
- Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical
- How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the
- If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there
locks on the doors?
- If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
- If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON
stick to the pan?
- If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it
from a height, what would happen?
- If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens
when you turn on the headlights?
- Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up
- Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
Washington Apple Pi IFAQ
lic Monday, May 12, 1997