You know you are addicted to the Internet when:
- you find yourself typing "com" after every period when using a word processor
- you turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just pulled the plug on a loved one
- you start introducing yourself as John @ Internet.com
- your wife drapes a blond wig over your monitor to remind you of what she looks like.
- all of your friends have an @ in their names
- you can't call your mother..... she doesn't have a modem.
- your phone bill comes to your doorstep in a box.
- you laugh at people with 2400 modems.
- you move into a new house and decide to netscape before you landscape
- you refer to going to the bathroom as downloading
- you tell the cab driver you live at http:/123.elm.street/house/bluetrim.html
- you turn on the computer and turn off your spouse
- you start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
- your spouse makes a new rule: "the computer cannot come to bed"
- you ask a plumber how much it would cost to replace the chair in front of your computer with a commode
- your spouse says communication is important in a marriage so you buy another computer and install a second phone line so the two of you can chat.
- you begin to wonder how on earth your service provider is allowed to call 200 hours per month "unlimited."
- your dog has its own home page.
Washington Apple Pi IFAQ