If Klingons Developed Software
Top 10 things likely to be overheard if you
had a Klingon on your software development team:
- 10) "This code is a piece of crap! You have no honor!"
- 9) "A TRUE Klingon warrior does not comment his code!"
- 8) "By filing this bug you have questioned my family honor. Prepare to die!"
- 7) "You question the worthiness of my Code?! I should kill you where you stand!"
- 6) "Our competitors are without honor!"
- 5) "Specs are for the weak and timid!"
- 4) "This machine is a piece of GAGH! I need dual Pentium processors if I am to do battle with this code!"
- 3) "Perhaps it IS a good day to Die! I say we ship it!"
- 2) "My program has just dumped Stova Core!"
- 1) "Behold, the keyboard of Kalis! The greatest Klingon code warrior that ever lived!"
Washington Apple Pi IFAQ
lic Sunday, January 11, 1998