The Ultimate List of Pick-Up Lines to use on Engineering Chicks
1. I won't stop bugging you until I get the address of your home page.
2. You fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
3. Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.
4. My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.
5. Let's convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.
6. Wanna come back to my room? ...and see my 166mhz Pentium?
7. How about me and you go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
8. Me and you would add up better than a Riemann sum.
9. You're sweeter than glucose.
10. We're as compatible as two similar Power Macintoshes.
11. Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between me and you?
12. Wanna see the programs in my HP-48GX?
13. Your body has the nicest arc length I've ever seen.
14. Isn't your e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
15. You're hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power
16. I'd like to browse through your clothes like I browse through Netscape.
Return to Infrequently Asked Questions
Washington Apple Pi IFAQ